Saturday, February 15, 2014

Another of my poems - "Our morning"

I continue today my poetic moment with another of my poems. Like the one from yesterday, this one is written in Romanian language. Apologies to my English speaking readers.

This poem is called "Our morning', original title "Dimineața noastră", and it is in the memory to a very special moment in my life and to an extraordinary person. I end the intro here.


Here is the poem...


Dimineața noastră

        by Cristiana Nicolae


Acum zece revoluții
Aurora ne zâmbea
Într-o pură dimineață -
Dimineața mea și-a ta.

„Este dimineața noastră!”
Îmi spuneai atunci zâmbind
„Și pe marea mea albastră
În sfârșit, te văd sosind!”

Și mi-ai spus atunci mai multe
Despre cer, despre pământ
Iar în inima-nsorită
Ardea tainic legământ.

Zece pași făcut-a Cronos
Pași prelungi, plini de-ncercări.
Soarta în rostogolire
Ne-azvârli pe-alte cărări.

Însă chiar de-ar fi potopul,
Noi deloc nu vom uita
Acea pură dimineață,
Dimineața mea și-a ta...


Update on 19 February 2014

I've published this poem also on my Weebly personal website, on my Poezie.ro page and on my Negru pe Alb page (a cultural website based on Ning platform). On this last one, I have received instant useful feedback and I have corrected my poem accordingly. (I did noticed that this last website seems more "alive" than the old and well established Poezie.ro).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
You are welcome to share your thoughts.
Please, keep in mind that a polite tone is best for real communication.

Christmas Bell