Friday, March 12, 2021

A short "chat" in 2021...


 Hello, good people! Let's have a chat! Well, sort of. I ramble and you read. Alright, now, all jokes aside, I really need - again - to do a little update and kind of a new "intro" to my blog after this long absence. I have symbolically chosen this month, March, for doing this, because all good things rise and grow in spring. Also, I have deliberately not posted anything during the odious year 2020. The reasons, I think, are easy to guess.

I want to keep this blog post as short as possible (and I know what "short" means to me when I'm writing), so I will "attack" only a few ideas.

My last blog post here dates back to December 2019. Little did I know at that time that over the next 12 months I will have to move and change my place three times, change my environment, my jobs and adapt to a lot of new things. All these apart of the THING that has descended upon us since March 2020. 

At some point in my life, during the first two or three months of last year, I was SO busy with all the abrupt changes happening in my life, that I have barely touched my laptop. So, no, I couldn't even reply to the comments, much less to post again. 

Then it came what we all know. And with this occasion, I have learned - in a hard way - how important it is not only to keep your cool in times of crisis but also to be surrounded by people who do the same. Because if you're not, then your life may be turned upside down. Being able to think clearly and be rational when anything bad happens is of most importance. Acting and reacting in a hasty manner not only messes up your and other people's lives, but it can also leave those around you with bitterness in their hearts because you give them the impression of being irresponsible and, in some situations, even cruel. I was left with such a bitter taste, so I know. 

Obviously, I am not talking here about global politics and how the general public has reacted to all this planetary mess. No, I am talking about the way THIS has affected our daily lives and our relationships with those around us. 

Also, last year in March I've lost one dear soul. Just one year earlier, in 2019, I've lost another one. I am not gonna insist on this now.

Fast forward to 2021. We are floating on the same sea - the sea of the unknown. I have recently started a training. Or, at least, I think I did... Because due to the lockdown everything is moving sloooooowwwllllyyy. Too slowly for my needs. 

And I can't wait to start real courses, you know, the "old fashioned" type of courses where you don't have to stay between the same walls, on the same chair, staring at the same screen. Not an online course, but a normal one. Because online courses, as good as they are, they all have this flaw - they require you to do the same thing. And, at some point, they all look and feel the same. Add to that the network problems and other technical issues, and you have a good reason to leave everything and go out to run to calm your nerves.

Anyway, I intend to take some information from that training and use it here - indirectly - as an inspiration for my blog. 

So, for now, that should be all. Regards!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good idea is to treat your home/work/study screens differently. Make a second account for your school/work on your computer. Don’t setup personal email/chat/etc. on it. Change the color scheme so it looks like it’s a different computer. Also, dress up and act like you’re about to leave the house before using it. Extra points if you have a different physical space to take your laptop to inside the house (kitchen table/office space etc.).

    I’ve been working remotely 4 years before everyone started to. It just takes some discipline to set hard boundaries between home/work.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and good luck in 2023 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it’s Justin from Protecting Veil, we got cut off. I found this instead of email. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valium is a medication that is used to treat a variety of conditions, including anxiety, seizures, muscle spasms, and alcohol withdrawal. It is a member of the benzodiazepine class of drugs, which work by slowing down the central nervous system. Valium is available in both oral and injectable forms.
    Buy Valium online norx in USA

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
You are welcome to share your thoughts.
Please, keep in mind that a polite tone is best for real communication.

Christmas Bell